Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Vinyl****ter: No Imagination

WTF are you prattling on about now? I love my Pilot 654 and my Scott
222C. They're far better than anything those companies are currently
producing, as are my Dynaco A-25s.

*They have little imagination.

What a defective little thing you are. LoL.

You're profoundly stupid.

The Scott 222 wasn't that great in its day, but it's probably better
engineered than a lot of really expensive boutique **** that sells for
many times its price (adjusted for inflation).

You can not discuss any topic on its merits so you throw insults,
thinking that it bothers me. Being called names by you doesn't bother
me. You are proof to any reasonable third party that what i am saying
has substantial merit since it can not be refuted on its merits.

You and your boyfriend can just go play with each other for the rest
of the night. You are intellectually tapped out.