Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

Default Amp Question

wrote in message
oups.com...
I currently have a 06 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab. I have a Pioneer AVIC-
Z1 Head unit, Infinity Ref Series 6010 Component System in front,
Infinity Ref. Series 6412 cfp speakers in rear and all are powered by
a Infinity Reference 7541 amp. I have just purchase a sub/box and
mono channel amp. My IR7541 amp has the preamp output. How do I need
to go about installing the new amp for the sub?

If the Pioneer has a subwoofer output, your best best would be to run a set
of RCA's right to the deck or the brain if that is where the sub out is.
Doing it that way will let let control things like xover frequency,
subvolume, and probably other sub functions right from the pioneer deck