Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Arny ! Why don't you STFU ?

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com

That's why Jenn is running around denying reality,
and making up new lines of attack.

What reality have I denied and what have I made up,
Arny?

I know better than to answer this question Jenn,
because no matter what I say that cuts to the chase,
you'll deny it, and call me a liar for my trouble.

Only when you lie. Can you give one example of a time
when I've said you lied when you didn't?

I could, but of course it would be a waste of my time.
See above.

If you're into listing lies, list mine with full Google