Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Arny ! Why don't you STFU ?

Poopie said:

Hi Arny,

I recognise your skills in the PC soundcard area and associated ABX
testing.

I am however puzzled why you stray outside your area of expertise in
what I can only call a perverse desire to find wrong with any poster you
happen to disagree with.

May I suggest to you that you take stock and consider carefully your
motives in this absurd war you seek to wage with your demons.

Gold star for Mr. Donkey.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006