Tim

Default Code Alarm Pro-1000 P1000 Manual/Help Needed

Hello,

I was hoping someone out there could help me out with this car I
bought that has this alarm installed on it. I didn't get a manual with
it, so I don't know how it works.
It's a Code Alarm Pro 1000. It's got a 2 button remote, one with a
1 on it and the other with a 2. There's a toggle switch on the
driver's side along with a button that's kind of hidden. If anyone
could tell me how to use this or provide me a link or scan of a manual
it would be appreciated. I tried the Code Alarm website and it was no
help.

Thank You