SonoCable

Don't mind McCarty (the asshole slandering you). He's
rec.audio.marketplace's
resident nutcase and everybody reading the newsgroup for more than a few
days learns to ignore him.

heh.. okay.. yeah its funny cuz i read this NG occasionally and as a reader
i learned to ignore his posts, but when it happens to me its suddenly
personal and i got worked up

I'm not even sure McCarty's sentient. Probably just some software created
by a sadistic CS student left running on somebody's server.

wouldn't that be something!

thanks for the reassurances.. seems like a good bunch of guys here for the
most part.. another guy emailed me to tell me not to worry about this
McCarty fellow as well.

Nelson