TCS

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:12:13 -0800, SonoCable wrote:
The more i read your slanderous lies the more this irks me.

I built these cables by hand and spent hours every day testing and trying
different braids that i had developed.. using all raw materials i have
purchased. You are not a "scam alert" finder, you are a troll that is
slandering my business.

Don't mind McCarty (the asshole slandering you). He's rec.audio.marketplace's
resident nutcase and everybody reading the newsgroup for more than a few
days learns to ignore him.

I'm not even sure McCarty's sentient. Probably just some software created
by a sadistic CS student left running on somebody's server.