SonoCable

Actually, these are from the photos clearly cheap "highend" cables
manufactured in China. Known to be a scam.

oh really? I actually hand make these myself, and hand sand and cut all the
wood and solder them all myself. How is this "known to be a scam"?

Imported by Nelson Chung into British Columbia, and using a website only
six
weeks old from $35 website templates.

That's me.. and they are NOT $35 website templates, because i designed the
templates myself, using my skills as a professional web designer, which is
my "day job". I admit it wasn't my best work, but you're way outta line, but
i guess that's how you get your rocks off.

Its always quite amazing that you know how to do a "whois" to find my
information.. wow.. i'm blown away.

Claims to be "incorporated", but no record of incorporation in BC Canada,
or
anywhere else.

The .inc has been removed from the footer of the website, you are correct in
that i am not incorporated, my mistake. I do know that you are a regular
troll on this board, and wasn't sure if i should advertise, but when you
attack my business and call my personal hand made and designed work a "known
scam" and manufactured in China, you attack me.

What a coward, hiding behind all that fake emails and names. I have no
problem letting anyone know who i am.