SonoCable

Default FS: SonoCable High-End Audio Cables

Hi, I've been lurking around here for a bit, and have just started my own
cable company, providing high end Audio Cable for reasonable prices. I
finally have the product line up and wanted to invite you all to check my
wares out.

http://www.sonocable.com/

Prices range from $30-$300 or so, with mostly interconnects, but other items
as well including Passive Preamps. The High end cables are constructed of 8
strands of 4N .9999 silver in a complex braid, and sound teriffic, and also
look good. Let me know what you think!

Mention this ad and get 15% off any prices on the site!