Pokeweed

begin Talbot piddled around and finally wrote:

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:14:16 -0600, Liam Slider wrote:

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:27:56 -0500, Talbot wrote:

I'm a musician with a very limited budget and little time to fool around
with computers. If I had a 48 track Studer in my studio I would be happy,
but I dont. I have an Intel system with a P4 3.0ghz and 2gig of memory and
plenty of hard disk space. I have an RME card which works great.

snip
Good bye Linux and a quick piece of advice to anyone in the biz thinking
of saving a buck, don't waste your time.

You must just be retarded then, he's just one webpage listing *some* of
the musicians who make music using Linux, many of them with home setups.

http://sound.condorow.net/music.html

They seem to do it easily enough.

Who are they?

Many people far smarter and more talented than you appear to be.

I work with Keith Richards, Steely Dan, Aerosmith, John Mayer, Norah
Jones.....

Riiiiiiiight. How long did it take you to look those names up on the internet?
Luckily your original post was stupid enough to let everyone know to wear
rubber boots around you, 'cause your bull**** gets deep.