Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Arny, what does this mean?

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news
"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
audioguy wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" writes:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

You have stated that you are "essentually a degreed
EE with significant post-graduate work." Could you
tell us what that means exactly, and from where is
your post-grad work?

I did my post grad work at the same school that I did
my undergraduate work. How much post grad? 28 of 32
required credits. I was going to school on the GI
bill which means that my wife was working my way
through college. She became pregnant and had to quit
work. That was the end of my college career. I never
made it back to finish up, partially because I found
from my co-worker's sad experience, that an advanced
degree was a professional hinderance in the type of
engineering I did.

OK, that explains the "significant post-graduate
work". Now explain the "essentually a degreed EE"
part. That sounds like you never got an undergrad
degree either. Or are you one of those BSEET types?

The school I graduated from gives only degrees in
engineering. I've got one of those. The core courses
cover mechanical engineering, computer science, and
electrical engineering. By picking non-core courses
you gain a "concentration" in one of those areas.

What is the exact title of the degree?

BSE

Does it contain the word "associate" ?

No way.

What is the name of the granting institution?

Oakland University