Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Arny, what does this mean?

Slev in London a scris:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Most managers are older than their employees. The average level of
education has been rising. Therefore it is likely that newer employees
have better educational credentical than their prospective employers.
People are often uncomfortable hiring or promoting people who have more
education then they have. I found this to be true in both engineering and
Information Technology. I've ended up managing PhDs because I was the
only manager in the department who was comfortable managing people with
better credentials than I. I have a friend who has a PhD in engineering
who has found himself to be virtually unemployable because of his
excellent and well-known credentials.

You really do spew total ******** don't you!

Is ******** British slang for turds?