Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Arny, what does this mean?

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

You have stated that you are "essentually a degreed EE
with significant post-graduate work." Could you tell us
what that means exactly, and from where is your post-grad
work?

I did my post grad work at the same school that I did my undergraduate work.
How much post grad? 28 of 32 required credits. I was going to school on the
GI bill which means that my wife was working my way through college. She
became pregnant and had to quit work. That was the end of my college career.
I never made it back to finish up,

A common story from those days, sad to say. Gosh, so close; like one
class away from finishing. Now, I'm only asking this for professional
interest: were those four credits a thesis, or would it be a regular
class or two?

partially because I found from my
co-worker's sad experience, that an advanced degree was a professional
hinderance in the type of engineering I did.

How's that?