Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

Default Arny, what does this mean?

On Jun 13, 9:21 pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

You have stated that you are "essentually a degreed EE with significant
post-graduate work." Could you tell us what that means exactly, and
from where is your post-grad work?

Jenn, you have become formidable. I am reminded of the time I was in an
isolated town in Utah, near Capitol Reef National Monument, which featured a
4* restaraunt. While partaking of a delicious rattlesnake pate, I was
propositioned by our waitress, who was looking for a partner for
some"technical climbing". I noticed with suspicion that while chatting, she
balanced 15 pounds of dirty dishes on one upraised palm, as if a feather.
I turned to the retired software engineer who had introduced us, and
asked, "Are you into this climbing thing?"
He replied, "Nah. She's the man. I'm just a guy."

Jenn, you are The Man.

Bob Morein
Dresher, PA
(215) 646-4894

Arny has done postgrad. work... in the gentle art of making enemies.
The long-suffering Jenn is dead. Instead he has to deal with a
ruthless examiner up to all his dodges and slitherings,.
Ludovic Mirabel