S888Wheel

Default Why DBTs in audio do not deliver (was: Finally ... The Furutech CD-do-something)

I have no "evidence" for my perception that silver wires a la Kimber
sound better- TO ME- than copper (even when I'm blinded). None that
would satisfy you and none, in truth- that would satisfy a critical
peer-review.
MORE- I don't believe that such "evidence" is possible outside of RAHE
wishful fantasies. I don't believe that there is experimental
evidence (see my answer to Nousaine) that a technique, such as the
audio version of DBT has been shown to be capable of invalidating
mine or anyone else's perceptions.

I have to take issue with this claim. Any claims that suggest a physical
manifestation of any phenomenon is a testable claim. If you claim to hear
differences it is a testable claim.