Posted to rec.audio.high-end

Default The truth about accuracy of CD v. LP

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:
On 10 Mar 2006 21:07:03 GMT, "bob" wrote:

Like I said before, in any debate or
disagreement, if one side can accurately represent the opposing view
(like I did with the objectivist POV)

That's YOUR opinion.

Actually it was the opinion of almost every objectivist that responded.
so you will have to take up *your* differences with *them.*

A quick poll of objectivists: How did Scott do? I disagreed with just
about every statement he made. Dick P. was so disgusted he refused to
even answer. Anybody want to come to Scotty's defense here?

I mostly agreed with what he said, with certain caveats which I
expressed at the time. Of course, as was predictable, this was all
just a precursor to another of Scott's claims of vinyl superiority,

Balony please quote me making any claims of vinyl superiority other
than *my* preference. yet another misrepresentation of my claims and
views.

for which he now claims support by totally misquoting and distorting
what was actually said by the 'objectivists'.

prove it. Posturing is cheap. Cite an example o any misquoting or
distortions. OTOH I have made numerous citations of you and the others
doing just that with what i actually said. how typical of you and
others being guilty of the very things you accuse others of doing. You
even managed to do it on this very post. of course you can prove me
wrong by quoting my claim of vinyl superiority.

Scott