Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes

Default Tube/Valve Amp Noise

Trevor Wilson wrote:

"atec77" wrote in message
Trevor Wilson wrote:
"atec77" wrote in message
Trevor Wilson wrote:
"flipper" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:46:57 +1000, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:

snip of repeated babble

Ok, so we've established you can't comprehend English even after the
structure has been broken down and explained in detail.

As such, there's no useful purpose in trying to communicate with you
in English.

Class is still canceled

and now, so is this discussion.
**LOL! Of course it is. I note your inability to refute facts and data.
Perhaps he might do so when you actually present data and facts other
than the masses of personal bull****e and occasional outright lie you
have presented thus far ?

**WTF are you smoking? Feel free to list the data I presented which is
not correct. I won't hold my breath. Your ability to argue logically,
coherently and without rancour is extremely limited. Non-existent,
actually.

Trevor Wilson

So answer the question twevy
when are you going to admit senility has you by the shorts ?

**Thanks for confirming EXACTLY what I stated.

* Your list has not been presented.
* Your admission that you lied, is duly noted.
* Instead of presenting actual facts, you resort to rancour.
* Your inability to discuss anything logically and coherently is duly noted.

Trevor Wilson

Trevor, you are full of bull****.

Get together with Peter Stein and DO something ****ing useful,
like preparing manuals for ME amps.