Hev

"hank alrich" wrote in message
. ..
hev wrote:

Neither is the ridiculous way the music and film industry has made their
money. $19.99 for a CD?!? Please. The true crimes were commited AGAINST
the
public in the first place. This is just sweet justice.

Yeah, the way those poor publicians were forced to buy all that music
they didn't want. I feel so sorry for their taste.

What the **** is this all about? Compare the amount of material on a CD
and what it costs in today's money against those figures for an LP in
1966 and get back to me about why it's way too much for the CD.

Please, what a bunch of lame excuse making for theft. "Those record
company assholes **** the musos so badly I'm just gonna steal the music
and show 'em a thing or one..."

Yeah, baby, that's some ethicality for us. Now y'all "justifiers" get to
**** the musos, too, and claim it's somebody else's fault. But is that
_your_ money dick doing the ****ing? My, my, my.

Why not just add a buck of tax to our internet
connections and then have a royalty based system for all art forms to
enjoy?

Oh, groovy, now we get a new tax, paid by everyone, even those who don't
want the goods allegedly purchased via the tax, so that _you_ can get it
cheaper? You can afford the ****ing computer but you can't afford the
music? Then make some damned music of your own. No biggie. I do it
often.

Then there might be issues with the new middleman who will distribute
this new tax... "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you. But
you're not bending over far enough!"

It isn't stealing. You just can't accept the new vehicle in which music is
being delivered to the market. And because of this thinking people still
aren't getting paid and still aren't utilizing what may be the best
connection to their target market they have ever had in their history.

--

-Hev
remove your opinion to find me he