Jodster

Scott, you're a ****ing moron . .

My judgement wasn't based on personal opinion, just on the fact you don't
know ****.

Cheers and peace,

Jodster

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
Jodster wrote:

I remember a flame war that went on here last year between some loser

that
said he could hear the difference silver patch cords made while

transferring
a DIGITAL signal!!!

Maybe he could.

WTF?! I used to work in an electronics lab that did calibration for the
military and I'm used to measuring jitter and slew rates in the

pico-second
range. What does the Military use . .good old copper my friend! a $5.00

BNC
cable from Pomona is good to over 500MHz before it drops 3 dB. as long as
you keep capacitance in check, you could use ****ing coathangers for

patch
cables. This guy got rode for over $200.00 to patch a digital signal

through
silver.

Yes, and cables that MIGHT have resulted in much higher jitter rates
to the point where the degradation was audible.

It's easy to build something that sounds different, it's hard to build
something that sounds better. The problem is that it's much too easy to
mistake different for better.

Don't laugh when people say they can hear something weird. Laugh when

they
say it's an improvement.