Ken Drescher

Not quite Brian. These are all LIES from your psychotic mind. Get mental help
soon.

Ken

The facts are thus:

This isn't a "business", it's a guy selling junk from his garage. No
business license. No directory listing. And a stolen internet identity!

On 23/2/04 12:28, " wrote:

This man is dishonestly representing himself. We are the legal registered
owners of the website "audio.net", and we have received several complaints
about Mr. Drescher illegally trying to appropriate our name. He has been
advised of his illegal activity on several occasions.

We have lodged a legal complaint with AOL (who would purchase anything from

"company" with an AOL Addreess)??

ELECTRONIC INFORMATION SERVICES, INC.
AUDIO.NET

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.