Soundfreak03

Default Silk v. Metal v. Ceramic...

I know but thanks for pointing it out. I was high when i wrote that. Its
for medical purpose dont worry. I dont condone the use of marijuana for
recreational purposes.

ROFLMAO.... the lies just get deeper and deeper...

You's a funny dude.

DJ TecThreat

See I told you guys he was pretty funny. Although he doesnt respond to me as
much anymore. But at least now he is trying to make up a reason for being such
a dumbass, but hey maybe he was, when you are as dumb as him already what do
you have to lose? So me and DJ here will keep laughing just keep posting
Julian, err ummm, I mean effendi.

OP: It is hard to describe sound. We all think differently about what words
mean. For example bright or sibilance, to you it could be bad but to me a good
thing. Go to a stereo store, even a chain one will work ok, and listen to all
the different types. Do some blind testing where you do not know what type you
are listening too and let your ears, not preconcieved notions, do the thinking.