John LeBlanc

Default (OT)..... What Would You Do With $87 Billion Dollars??

"Artie Turner" wrote in message
. ..
John LeBlanc wrote:

Meanwhile, I assume you are calling Bill Clinton a liar when, February 15,

2002,
in a public speech to the Long Island Association, Clinton admitted he

spurned a
Sudanese offer to hand over bin Laden.

And you also assume the Sudanese could actually deliver Bin Laden.

And you assume they could not?

Feel free to make yourself more informed:
http://www.nationalreview.com/ijaz/ijaz042903.asp

Yeah, there's nothing partisan in the NRO...

Partisanship is part of life. If you think partisanship and honesty are mutually
exclusive, I suppose than means you are apolitical and read no newspapers, and
watch no news on television.

As for the National Review, and this story in particular, Ijaz has made a strong
case and Bill Clinton confirmed it. That's the topic. Disagree with any of this?
State your case and provide your evidence.

John