Joel Embry

Default (OT)..... What Would You Do With $87 Billion Dollars??

So because research is already going on to find
a cure for cancer, that's a reason not to spend
more on it?? What logic....

Electric cars are already being accepted as well
as nuclear power. Hydrogen fuel, if it's successful
(cheap and accessible enough), will not be forced
on people, they will most likely readily accept it,
at least on some scale.

Joel

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
I'd rather spend that money on R&D for oil alternatives
such as hydrogen or electrically powered cars, more
and safer nuclear power plants, cleaner coal use, etc.

and you don't think this stuff is going on as we type? Just as you can't

force
someone to help themselves you can't force a population to accept

technology is
isn't ready to.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio