Blind Joni

Default (OT)..... What Would You Do With $87 Billion Dollars??

It's NOT idiotic, if you believe that America is the New Jerusalem, that we
are
specially blessed by God and have a divine mission to defeat evil (ie,
anything
not consistent with Protestant-American values).

Isn't this the way the "terrorists" view us?
And you fight this How?

Dubbya and the fundamentalists are leading the US towards a global religious
war
that could result in the destruction of our country (and others) and the
deaths
of tens (if not hundreds) of millions of people.

Meaning attack by terrorists again? Wasn't this already happening for years?

Evil is not a person, place, or thing. It is a belief -- and you cannot get
rid
of the belief by getting rid of its believers.

Yet this is just what the terrorists are trying to do..we should clue them in.

Final gratuitous slap: Any President whose foreign policy is based on "We're
good -- they're bad" clearly knows nothing about the history of the world

Can you explain this a little..I admit I'm no history buff but can you give an
example of a similar situation and the proper response?
Thanks,

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.