Kurt Albershardt

Default (OT)..... What Would You Do With $87 Billion Dollars??

Roger W. Norman wrote:

Anybody catch Gen. Wesley Clark on Bill Maher last week?

Missed it, but it should be on tomorrow night again. Clark was just on
Hardball and dealing out some good analysis. I asked Col. Hackworth what he
thought of Clark and he basically said he was a good soldier and manager,
but wouldn't go so far as to say he'd make a good president.

Seemed to me like one of the more reasonable and rational voices I've
heard in this pre-pre election runup. Someone who actually thinks about
the issues and isn't just playing an emotion card.

east as if it had something to do with Al Qaeda. And when conservative
Republicans start calling for Bush's impeachment (a commentary in WND.com
today) it makes me feel like Bush may not get re-elected, if the Dems can
just field a qualified candidate. Kerry is about the only one that seems to
have a history of sticking to his guns, although he did vote to give Bush
the right to use the military without a declaration of war from Congress.
It does seem to me that people with military experience that do public
service have a better understanding of just what the Constitution is all
about.

And his background makes him digestible to a large swath of non-thinking
middle Amerika--the group which doesn't want to take time to understand
the issues and to whom critical thinking is a foreign concept. If we
don't get them, or at least a good chunk of them onboard, we don't have
a prayer.