Roger W. Norman

Default (OT)..... What Would You Do With $87 Billion Dollars??

Missed it, but it should be on tomorrow night again. Clark was just on
Hardball and dealing out some good analysis. I asked Col. Hackworth what he
thought of Clark and he basically said he was a good soldier and manager,
but wouldn't go so far as to say he'd make a good president. Still, he
knows war and how to wage them and doesn't hold truck with this hidden
agenda (ain't so hidden now is it?) of trying the sweep through the middle
east as if it had something to do with Al Qaeda. And when conservative
Republicans start calling for Bush's impeachment (a commentary in WND.com
today) it makes me feel like Bush may not get re-elected, if the Dems can
just field a qualified candidate. Kerry is about the only one that seems to
have a history of sticking to his guns, although he did vote to give Bush
the right to use the military without a declaration of war from Congress.
It does seem to me that people with military experience that do public
service have a better understanding of just what the Constitution is all
about.
--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Kurt Albershardt" wrote in message
Analogeezer wrote:

Well part of the problem is selection...kind of like if the only
choices we had in compressors were an Alesis 3630 and an ART Levelar"

Gee last time we had the Shrub, "I invented the internet" Gore, and
"Everything is dangerous and Evil" Nader. I think I'd rather vote for
Charlie Manson than those three clowns...

Anybody catch Gen. Wesley Clark on Bill Maher last week?