Phildo

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message
Ahhhhh...... those were the days ;-). Saw Floyd ( age 16 ) perform Atom
Heart
Mother in Hyde Park.

Only time I ever got to see them was on Division Bell and that was truly
awesome.

Ground breaking days even. There was some massive musical stuff going on
then -
not at all like today.

We ought to meet up sometime. Didn't you say you were based in Southend ?

I'm in Hertfordshire - St Albans.

My funny rabbity posted email here works btw !

I'm closer to Basildon than Southend. Would be good to do lunch at some
point but I am back on the ships Feb 3rd until July so will have to be after
that. Give me a shout when you see me posting properly again and I'll buy
you lunch.

Phildo