Mike Rivers

In article writes:

It has always shocked me however that a fan
will buy a $25 Tshirt and sometimes not buy the $15 CD.

That's probably because it's trivial for practically anyone with
Internet access to make a playable CD from a download, but it's still
somewhat complex to make a T-shirt from what you could download.
Assuming you can download a scan of the shirt logos (front and back)
you have to buy a shirt of the right color, you have to get the
iron-on transfer material, you need the right kind of printer to print
on the transfer material, and then you have to iron it on.

That's gotta be $25 worth of materials and labor. A CD is less than a
quarter's worth of material and you can do it while you're sufring for
more music.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )