Clyde Slick

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Lucas Tam" wrote in message
.. .
"Michael McKelvy" wrote in
ink.net:

Pillai-Diaz said McCartney warned her against telling her story to
the
press, saying "it will be beyond [his] ability to help" her if she
did. She told The Post she was not sure if she would return to school
Monday

Did you read this???

http://www.sbschools.org/boe/announcements.php

Yes I did, but it is in direct contradiction with her story, so I don't
know whom to believe just yet. She claims that she never discussed
politics with students and the picture was with other presidents and that
there was no endorsement, just a picture.

The statement of the Superintendent seems rational, detailed and believable,
and
not the words of someone spewing the pc and Democratic talking points.