Ethan Winer

Default Transient response of actively filtered speakers

Carlos,

I'm just saying what you assumed

Okay, fair enough. I agree I deserved it this time. :-)

I still stand by my position that acoustic treatment will do far more to
flatten low end response than the most ideal speaker position. But I'm happy
to be proven wrong if you can show that to be the case. When you have your
results I'll post mine, which I'm now putting together in Figure form for an
upcoming article in EQ magazine.

If I had got all offended and stopped reading his posts

I'm constantly offended, but I read his posts anyway. Today's gem was
excellent and very detailed, about the sensitivity of multiple speakers in
an array. This is what Dick does best - he doesn't need to be so insulting.
Then again, his insults reflect much more badly on him than on me!

Thanks.

--Ethan