Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Balekan Balekan is offline

Default WTB Seimens Schatulle 42 and Telefunken Opus 7 Blonde

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 7:48:03 PM UTC-7, Balekan wrote:
On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 7:31:39 PM UTC-7, Balekan wrote:
I am looking for these two radios. I want them back in my collection. I am not sure if this is the best newsgroup to be asking in? I used to be a member of all these newsgroups 20 years ago, but this was the only one I could recall from memory now. Getting old I guess.

Anyways, any and all help would sure be appreciated!!

Mike

Sorry that should read Siemens Schatulle M 47

Eventually I will get this right, that should read "M 57"