Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Any impressions on the EMM Labs CDSA-SE CD/SACD player?

On Nov 20, 7:47 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

Not all are "noisy", Arny. Some of us just like what
some LPs bring to the sonic and musical table.

It's not a matter of just liking. People like many
things that they don't publicly obsess over so
frequently as we see, with that tiny noisy minority who
still bother with LPs.

Again, I'm part of that tiny minority, and I and most
people who like some LPs are not particularly "noisy"
about it, IMO.

This is irony - a claim of no noise in the midst of making noise about a
medium that almost nobody can stand to bother with any more/

Who made a claim of no noise, Arny? And, perhaps it is noise to you,
but others would simply refer to it as what it is: a response to your
statement.

It seems like those who talk/write so
much about something they don't like are more noisy.

It's just a matter of presenting a balanced picture. If the noisy minority
would let the LP be in its proper place, then there would be less criticism
of its well-known and rather gross failings.

The LP IS in its proper place, Arny: enjoyed by those who enjoy some
of them; ignored by others. What's the problem with that?