Robert Morein

Default Mikey obsesses on Bob's sexual power

wrote in message
nk.net...

"George Middius" wrote in message

The Bug Eater tries a new "debating trade" tactic -- the transparently
loaded
question.

Is it possible that audio devices that measure within .1 db across the
audible bandwidth would sound alike?

Everything sounds alike to you, Mikey.

Well your posts all seem alike. Audio systems have a varienty of
different speakers and sources which frequently sound different.

Shall we talk about you and your morass
of incurable dumbness?

What do you mean we? You seem to talk to yourself and make proclamations
based on your own flawed conclusions.

How about you George? Do think it's possible that when audio equipment
measures closely enough, it's possible that they sond alike?

Mikey, why have you always wished I was impotent?