Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default How do you personally shop for Hi-Fi speakers?

On 19/06/2017 13:29, wrote:
A load` of rubbish
Snipping a load of twaddle from you, basically, you need to go back to
school and learn about Ohm's law and how it relates to cable sizes.

I have explained things in terms I would have understood when I was
eleven years old, and just starting to study physics. There is no
simpler way to explain the situation than the differing ways I have put
it many times, trying to get through your stubbornly sticky ignorance.

I'm almost tempted to believe you actually understand what I am talking
abut and you are trolling for a reaction.

If you really want to understand, I'd suggest you find a basic
electronics curse either at a local evening college or on line and
follow that

--
Tciao for Now!

John.