Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default 90degree phase shifts

On 7/27/2012 10:00 PM, None wrote:
"David Gravereaux" wrote nothing in
message ...

Do you think you could post using one of our Earth newsreaders?

Perhaps you need a real Earth newsreader. But he did put an
attachment in the posting which I didn't expect would come
through in rec.audio.pro.

What he said, less the attachment, was:

Here's a rough assemblage in SPICE. Grab LTSpice from
http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/ to view it.

Obviously the summing overlaps improperly, but this is a rough idea
based on octave bands.

maintains a 90 shift between 300-6k or so.

Or maybe you can find a surround encoder to pass your
recording through.

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff