Captain Howdy

Default Clean Power?

I guess that I am missing something as I though this post was about power
supplies and cheap amps performing as good as high end amps.

they're only review articles anyway.

What part of the webpage did you find false other
then the fact that it contradicts what you are saying?

Well, aside from not addressing the point I've been making, nothing about
the electronics seems wrong upon a brief initial inspection. The
psychophysical aspect of our discussion is ignored on his website. As such,
he did make some hasty assumptions that would not have been made if he
addressed the human part of the problem.