Mark Zarella

Default Clean Power?

What makes you think that something printed on paper is more credible then
something printed in html ?

Because articles printed in reputable journals are peer-reviewed. And
original work printed in reputable journals describes the methodology
involved and the results of implementing this methodology, so that the
reader can determine whether or not the results are as applicable as the
authors' interpretations are. That's why those of us in the science field
don't tend to run to web pages for our information. There are, however, two
pieces of work printed online yet not in a peer-reviewed journal that I do
look at, but those are from two of the leading scientists in my field and
they're only review articles anyway.

What part of the webpage did you find false other
then the fact that it contradicts what you are saying?

Well, aside from not addressing the point I've been making, nothing about
the electronics seems wrong upon a brief initial inspection. The
psychophysical aspect of our discussion is ignored on his website. As such,
he did make some hasty assumptions that would not have been made if he
addressed the human part of the problem.