Soundfreak03

Default Clean Power?

John Andreen. The only SANE person (besides myself) that I've seen in this
newsgroup yet. You guys spouting out advice and acting like you know
everything should listen to Mr. Andreen. Trust me, you'll learn something.

Pug, he didnt ever agree with you you know? Besides you probably were not able
to even understand most of his post, your poor reading comprehension and lack
of electronics knowledge keeps you from that.
Oh and again, where do you work and what competitions have you won? You dropped
it out there by saying your shop drove the others out of business and that you
were winning competitions so lets hear it, when and where did all of this
happen? Oh but wait could it be that none of it happened so thats why your not
telling.

Les