Posted to rec.audio.tech
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

Default Volume Level of "Tuner" vs that of "CD" "Tape" or "Phono" on myhome stereo, boombox, or car receiver

On Jun 12, 2:02*am, (Don Pearce) wrote:

You can **** off with your boombox at the beach. Use headphones and
stop being an inconsiderate little ****. That's the last bit of advice
you are getting.

_____________
Very funny Don! Actually to hear any boombox I bring to the beach you
would actually have to occupy my blanket. I've got the low-end EQ
turned up and the 4k notched down about -4dB - just like a Fletcher
Munson Curve. Or if it's my later model, I set the bass boost to max
and LOWER the volume!

At least I know when to use LF boosting circuits. LOL. The only
reason I may need to turn my box up a little is to mask Tito 60 feet
away in the parking lot with the kickers in his Pathfinder cranked up
to 11!

LOL

-ChrisCoaster