Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tubes
Sylvan Morein, DDS

Default IEEE article "I don't really have a replacement career,"Morein said. "It's a very gnawing thing."

In article , "Richard Crowley"
wrote:

No matter how many times you plonk these sick wackos,
they keep coming back with new aliases, if there really is such a person as
"Sylvan Morein, DDS" he comes off as equally sick.

How dare you! I'm one of the very few who use my real name when discussing
my sick son Bob!

http://www.iaortho.org/schedule%20of%20CE%20courses.htm

And there's a picture of me he

http://www.iaortho.org/2004_photos.htm

I'm the poorly dressed old guy called "mentor and techer" standing with my
colleagues. Too bad I couldn't mentor or teach my own flesh and blood.

Unfortunately, Bob can NEVER admit he's been beaten, or he's wrong. He
spent 12 years in college trying to write a thesis that was totally without
any scientific merit. Drexel University ejected him from any further studies
and spending of MY mone. When Drexel got tired of his bleating about not
giving him a degree, he sued them. And even after he was proven IN COURT to
have been wrong, he insisted on appealing to the Supreme Court in
Washington. And then he criticized THE SUPREME COURT and HIS OWN LAWYER for
"erroneous legal reasoning"!

He then wanted ME to fund a lawsuit against his LAWYER!

So you're not going to change him, god knows his mother tried and it killed
her.

Dr. Sylvan Morein, DDS