Jason Kau

Default Thoughts on Magneplanar MGIIB Speakers?

Nicholas Currie Schmuck wrote:
The speakers are my bosses that he used for his home stereo. About 5
years ago he put them into storage and hasnt used them since. He said
when he put them in storage they were in perfect working condition. So i
do know something about them, sorry, i should have made that apparant. He
said they would be really cheap if I wanted them, provided they arent
damaged, of course. Ill take your advice into consideration though when
examining for damage though, thanks.

My dad had a pair of MG-IIA's he bought in 1979 I believe. It required
two rebuilds--one the late 80s and one in the late 90s (he gave them away
this year to a friend).

IMO, they could fail at any moment given their age, even if they weren't
used much over their lifetime.

--
Jason Kau
http://www.cnd.gatech.edu/~jkau