Roger W. Norman

Hard to say since we're talking about a population into the billions alone.
China and India have some major problems on being mechanized nations with
their populations because it's almost impossible to provide inexpensive and
pollution free electrical generation. Which is why the Three Gorges dam is
so important to China even though thousands of years of history are no under
water. They made a choice, and it's a non-polluting method of generating
gigawatts of power, so I can't blame them. Their population puts the onus
on them to make big decisions.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
Actually China is attempting to do more to solve the problem than the US
is.

I would think this would be the case as they are starting form a much

"dirtier"
place so any attempt will yield a bigger result percentage wise.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY