Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default New vs Old Cars

Bull****. I like them because I've owned them and enjoyed them. If you
knew anything about audio, you'd know that Harbeths are very un-
yuppie. They're simple boxes. That's sort of the inside joke about
them...they're totally unfashionable. But you wouldn't know that
because you're some autistic dude working in a factory, living in a
trailer park, driving a '73 Dodge and spamming an audio group with
unwanted white supremacist tripe.

You're a HUGE ****ing loser, Ludwig. Even the most casual visitor to
RAO picks up on that in a hurry.

I don't live in a trailer park, I don't work in a factory, I have
other vehicles besides the Dodge, and I know the Harbeths have one
thing yuppies love-a big fat long price tag.

Sometimes i wonder as to whether you are a status building yuppie or
just a big sanitary pad wearing technically ignorant sissy.