Neil Rutman

You guys are great. I appreciate all the input. I'm off to Location Sound!

Neil R

"T Maki" wrote in message ...
Go talk to the guys at Location Sound in North Hollywood.
Not only do they rent and sell new equipment, they
continuously recylce good used stuff. Good folks to talk to,
and they won't talk down to you, especially if you're just
getting started. And as an extra bonus, they're literally in
your back yard. They're on Riverside Drive. You know how to
get there.

TM

Neil Rutman wrote:

I live in the Pasadena area a

If I am missing anything please fill me in. Is my DAT w/ time code
recorder
gonna be in sync with the video during recording? How does that work?

Thanks for any help on this.