C-A Berseth

Default Need wiring diagram for autoradio-navigator in Audi RS2

Hi,

I have an Audi RS2 (probably similar in this respect to an Audi 80 Avant of
1995).

The autoradio with GPS navigator (Balupunkt RNS149) is not connected
correctly and the
GPS navigation does not work. It shows the correct position and orientation,
but does not
understand when the car is moving. So I suspect that the tacho wire is not
connected properly.
Also there should be a "rear gear" wire, but I can't find it.

So I need the wiring diagram of the car to fix the installation.

Does anybody know where I could obtain that wiring diagram ???
Please respond to (delete the
"nspm." : this is an
anti-spam protection).

Thanks for all suggestions !