Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dr2 Dr2 is offline

Default Sets of RAP CDs

On 1/2/2019 9:22 PM, wrote:
Hey all - Happy New Year!
Rich [StoMo] from Stolen Moments Audio [in VT] here.

Glad to see it still exists - even in limited form. People on this forum were such a great help to me personally as I was trying to devour as much as I could about music production and recording.

Best...
Rich
vermontjazz - at - gee-mail - dot - com

Hi Rich
Yeah...I fondly remember some of the early conversations too... I was
soaking up information as fast as it was posted. And then when the
first RAP CD project was launched, I got lots of my questions
answered... and hearing everyone's work helped put some well-needed
weight behind a few opinions.

Sadly, it wasn't long after that, the signal to noise ratio got to be
too much. I got busy, rec.audio.pro got to be where people just
insulted each other. Heck, I can get that at work.

I just returned to this group a month or so ago to find it almost dead.
And the noise is just about the only voice left. I don't know if it
could be resurrected. I think the world has changed too much.

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---