Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

geoff wrote:
On 19/12/2018 6:11 AM, wrote:
Better i tell my problem first.. i got some 600 mp4 songs sent by a friend and the problem is that speed is slow in them. I just want to batch extract mp3 audio from them BUT with speed increase... Doing it one by one us very tedious and time consuming. So plz guide.

Drink less coffee (or whatever) and you may find the tempo is fine !

Geoff is very close to the truth... if you have a whole lot of files from
the same place with the same problem, the solution isn't to convert them
but FIRST to figure out how they got that way. Are they by any chance
48ksamp/sec files that you're playing back at 44.1 for some reason? Look
at the embedded sample rates and see if something like that is going on.
If that's the case, patch the files so the sample rate is correct or find
out from the guy that gave them to you how they got that way.