Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Will I fry my amp if I use a 14.8V battery instead of a 12V ?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 12:26:17 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

One more questions: If I want to run the amp from the wall outlet can I plug the 15V AC adapter/battery charger into the 12V input on the amp ?

That depends on the adaptor. If it is designed for battery charging it
may well run over 15V. Then you are getting into unknown territory.
12V adaptors are pretty cheap.

---