Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

Default CD player not functioning properly

On 4 Jan 2007 19:15:27 -0800, "gperkins151"
wrote:

So I just burned a copy of the disk that wasn't working and the copy
played fine, so I thought 'problem solved.' Then I for the hell of it I
tried the original and that played fine too. Looks like I got some kind
of intermittent CD player problem.

Have you considered that 6 years is not a bad innings and that if you
bought a decent DVD player it would probably sound better than your
changer AND play movies? Of course you wouldn't get endless music, but
surely even at a party it isn't too much trouble to change discs every
75 minutes.

There you go. Problem solved. :-)