Logan Shaw

Joseph Oberlander wrote:
It all depends upon your budget. You can get something equal sounding
but with better bass from Energy(Take 5.2 system), or by spending $1000
or more, sound that is equal to or better than a movie theater.

If I were to judge by the last movie theater I visited, I'd have to say
movie theater sound sucks rocks. The last place I went, which is a
popular theater in a nice part of town, they had a very unnatural bass
boost. By ear I would say it was maybe 10 dB at around 100 Hz, or
maybe a little lower. It sounded atrocious. I don't know why people
would want to emulate them. Maybe other theaters are better, but
overall I can't say I look to movie theaters as a shining example of
high fidelity.

- Logan